Friday, June 27, 2008

Finally Friday

This was a long week....for several reasons.

I'm glad it is over with though. It is raining out right now and very cool. It feels good. The blisters on my hands are nearly healed now. Well not healed exactly but they don't hurt as much.

I have two things to edit this weekend. The scenes for the fanfilm project and the scenes I shot last night at Shakespeare in the park. I've never been a big fan of Shakespeare. I go anyway and support the local community though.

I know I know, if you say Shakespeare was overrated you get stares from people who believe they know better than you do, especially for thinking such an outrageous thing. I've read lots of Shakespeare, seen a lot of Shakespeare, I gotta tell you I'm just not a fan. It doesn't do anything for me.

Just me though as his body of work has been done millions of times over around the world. Millions of Shakespeare fans out there, I'm just not one of them is all.

No comments: