Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Kicks Off

A busy weekend! Tomorrow we are shooting on the fanfilm a little bit. Then having lunch or supper, whatever, and discussing Operation: Qatar.

I've been looking at Cigarbid.com for good deals to package up into the care packages. I have bid on a couple of bundles that will make some premium additions to anyone's humidor! I mean some very nice premium cigars, not the machine made junk you can find in a quick shop.

Not only that but I located portable humidor pouches that will keep a cigar at the proper humidity for ninety days! Each pouch will accommodate up to twenty five cigars for $4.95 apiece!!!! That will really make this easy to accomplish!!! Get the pouches, fill them up, send them off!!!

I'm excited about this! It is just so simple to pull off and personally has been fun too!

No comments: