Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fun Evening!

I was out with friends from the time I got off work until just after eleven o'clock last night! It wasn't meant to be like that but it is how it happened.

First of all it was just a drink after work with three of us showing up. I decided to go to the pub since I knew more people would be there and it was a better place. So Bub went home and I went to the pub to wait for the other friend. While I was there I started texting people to see who would like to show up.

About five thirty two more friends had showed up. About seven a couple more and I had supper. By nine Shakespeare rehearsal had let out and that group showed up! So all in all it was a great time and during that entire time I had exactly two drinks when I first got there and five big glasses of ice water!

It didn't start off being anything other than a thirty minute drink after work and turned into something a lot more fun and enjoyable!

Tonight I've got a poker game at a friends house! He has an idea he would like to talk to me about and see if it is possible. I'm excited about that!

No comments: