Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Great Evening!

The class reunion is coming together very nicely! Over half the class has RSVP already and only a couple of said they cannot make it! This is going to be a rousing success!

After work I sat outside and grilled supper. It was nice out. The dog was at my feet. I ate grilled chicken and potatoes. After supper I read The Scarlet Citadel by Robert E. Howard, a short story, and just had a fun evening!

I've got plans after work on Thursday with a friend. We haven't gotten together in what seems like months and if I thought about it it might have been that long. So their schedule finally is free and mine is really free right now.

I'm looking forward to it again since I have spent no time with her in a long time and we used to hang out a lot!

No comments: