Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lots Of Sleep

It poured rain all night. I slept very well. Yeah a couple of giant thunderclaps woke me up but I quickly fell back to sleep.

Operation: Qatar starts today with the delivery of the humidor and cigar sampler I ordered for Beersnob to take with him. I'll get the specifics on what he can take on his trip and get all of that arranged as well as purchasing cigars, cutters, containers, all of that.

I'm excited about this! From what I've read they are greatly enjoyed and real cigars are sought after since there are apparently a lot of bad fakes over in the sandbox.

Boston should close out LA tonight at Boston. If not they risk becoming victim to a huge comeback in game seven. Boston just plays defense too well not to win tonight at home. LA just doesn't have the experience outside of Kobe. It is practically over with.

No comments: