Monday, June 02, 2008

My Name Is Earl Season Three

Yesterday I watched the entire third season of My Name Is Earl. I've posted reviews for the previous two seasons and as such I'd like to blog my third season review.

This one had some ups and downs. Not quite as fresh as the first two seasons but it still had the trademark witty writing and storylines. I'm not saying that this wasn't a good season, it was just a little uneven. The coma part was too similar to the Sopranos coma storyline. I really found myself more bored and annoyed by that part rather than entertained.

The other two major story arcs were very good though and worth watching the season for! All in all entertaining IF you remove that one arc from the season. I can imagine that the uneven parts of the series were due to the writer's strike. It just seemed less cohesive than the previous two seasons.

Watch it and laugh! It is hard not to!

No comments: