Friday, September 25, 2009

Feeling Better

I believe I have just had a bad head cold over the past two days. Yesterday I came home from work early because I was starting to get congested. Later in the afternoon I started to develop a fever. It is gone, I can breathe almost freely now, I still feel fatigued though.

Staying home today to get rest and make sure I am 100%. I will still have over eighty hours of leave accrued so it isn't a big hit in that department. I'm in good shape:) I just feel like I've been ran over and fatigued now.

My throat isn't as sore as it was yesterday. My cough isn't as strong as it was yesterday. I believe I will miss The Big Lebowski event at Beersnob's house though this evening. I don't want to take the chance of making any of my friends sick.

No comments: