Sunday, September 20, 2009

Week 2!!!!!

Ok here we go with the week 2 lineups!
In my regular league I'm going to roll with: Matt Hasselbeck as my QB, Darren McFadden and Rashard Mendenhall as my RBs, Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, and Percy Harvin as my WRs, and Elam as the kicker with the awesome Giants as my D/ST.

In my keeper league I'm going with: Tom Brady, McFadden and LenDale White, Justin Gage, Percy Harvin, and Calvin Johnson, then Elam and the Packers D/ST.

It is hard to tell if Brady will suddenly become the Brady of years past this week or not but I'd be very surprised if he didn't have at least two TDs. These WRs on both teams should be solid if not the best WRs this week.

I like my chances this week for some better scores than last week. We'll see how it goes!

No comments: