Friday, September 11, 2009

NFL Kickoff!

Yep! It is that time of year where the NFL starts it's season and it's about time! There is just way too much time in between the old season and the new season.

In my fantasy leagues I started one player last night in Rashard Mendenhall. He really didn't do much of anything against the tough run defense of Tennessee. I'll go over the rest of my starting lineups on Sunday's blog.

The game last night was a real defensive slugfest with Pittsburgh winning in overtime thirteen to ten. It was an exciting game to watch for being a defensive battle too, not really the boring game you would think with that many punts. There were several interceptions and both defenses made some really good plays!

I made this a short week and it's a good thing. I wasn't anticipating Thing 2 being sick (she has a strep virus) but I'll be able to watch her today. I've noticed at work that guys who have tons of leave built up, like over two hundred hours, aren't as happy as the guys who take off on a more regular basis.

I'm at the one hundred hour mark and I use my leave more frequently. Like when it gets to one hundred eight hours I take a day off. It's nice to do that.

Today is September eleventh, the eight anniversary of the attacks. Please remember the families of those left behind today.

No comments: