Sunday, September 06, 2009

Great Saturday!

The trip was really nice. My local fam got to meet my grandmother and aunt (mom's sister) and then we came back. It was a fast trip but nice. Then on the way back I turned on the Sirius and started to listen to the OSU game.

Those of you who know me know I'm really not much of a college football fan. I watch because it's football but I'm not as familiar with the players as I am the NFL. It just doesn't enthrall me like the NFL does. I don't play college fantasy football but I might occasionally wager on the college games to keep my interest.

So yesterday OSU is opening against Georgia and OU is opening against BYU in the brand new Texas Stadium. OSU gets down in the first quarter and it looks like the blowout is on but they come back, keep their composure and through defense and special teams destroy the mighty Georgia!

Then right after that game ended the OU game kicked off. They go up early on BYU but BYU hangs in there and before the half Sam Bradford gets nailed and injures his throwing shoulder. Out for the game, and then BYU through great defense and special teams does it! They knock off the third ranked OU.

Then I go to bed as I had been up since five thirty that morning and had two three hour long drives and a fifteen minute nap. I was tired.

So it was a really good day! Now it is also a three day weekend and I have tomorrow off as well and then Thursday is the NFL season kickoff!!!! Woohoooo!!!!!

No comments: