Monday, September 21, 2009

Week 2 Results

In my primary league I am probably good for third place overall with fifty five points and a win, in the keeper league I lost and I'm middle of the pack.

Andre Johnson had an amazing game and if I would have started Schaub against the tough Titan's D then I would have likely been in the money as well in the primary league. He had over twenty points!

I didn't and took last week's results as an indication that he wasn't going to do well. I benched him and he did do very well. Go figure! LOL! That happens, it's fantasy football.

In the keeper league and unless Dallas Clark has an outstanding game the owner of the Road Dawgs will be cooking for the three owners of Da Broads this week. Side bets are so much fun! Overall right now it appears that Cool Runnings has taken first place with sixty five points while the dreaded Dodge City Legend has taken second with sixty four, third is a three way tie with fifty each.

I'm not sure which team has players going in tonight's game other than Road Dawgs and Quincy St. Carnage (who has the always strong and consistent Peyton Manning) but these places might very well stand this week.

No comments: