Sunday, September 13, 2009

WEEK 1!!!!!!

Yes! The bulk of the games are on today!!!!
The Predators of the long time WannaBe Fantasy Football League are taking on The River Rats from New Orleans, no kidding the guy really is from New Orleans.

My starting lineup is going to look like this:
QB - Matt Schaub
RBs - Darren McFadden and the already played on Thursday night Rashard Mendenhall
WRs - None better in this league Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, and TJ Houshmandzadah
K - Jason Elam
Def/ST - The mighty Giants!
This should represent the best team in the league!

In the inaugural season of the WannaBe Keeper League it is more of a work in progress:
QB - Tom Brady (Solid here)
RBs - Darren McFadden and Leon Washington. The success of this team will depend on these RBs clicking during the season.
WRs - Calvin Johnson, Eddie Royal, and Percy Harvin. These are definitely boom or bust guys week per week. Not the solid crew of the above team.
K - Jason Elam
Def/ST - Green Bay

And speaking of fantasy sports, I'm STILL number one in my fantasy NASCAR league with seventeen teams in it. I took first place this week by two points making it back to back weeks of beating every single team for the weekly win! For the Fall stretch of the season I've got two top tens, two top fives, and two wins! For the full season I've got twenty one top tens, fourteen top fives, and six wins! The closest team to me in the win department has THREE!!!!

Since I took over first place overall during the Summer stretch I've not relinquished it and have dominated the points! If it continues like this I'll have the Fall stretch won AND the overall points championship won for a total of around fifty cigars in winnings! I can be caught but it won't be easy.

No comments: