Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week 3!!!!

Well after a water pipe breaking last night under the kitchen sink and lots of cleanup including towel washing I'm awake and ready to blog!

I'm rolling with Schaub, Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, and since Percy Harvin is questionable I'm going to insert TJ Houshmandzadeh into the lineup. Matt Hasslebeck is injured and won't play this week so who ever is throwing the ball in Seattle will need to lean on Housh today. My RBs are easy, Fred Jackson and Darren McFadden. Elam and the Giants round out my lineup this week.

In my keeper league Brady leads the pack along side Darren McFadden, Leon Washington, Calvin Johnson, Eddie Royal, and Justin Gage. Elam and the Packers round out this lineup.

Hosting NFL watching today so everything is in full cleaning mode right now. Still have to get nacho cheese dip going and a few other things. Going to be a good day:)

No comments: