Monday, September 14, 2009

Week 1 Results So Far

In my long time league I'm down 27 to the River Rats' 46.
In my keep league I'm down 24-31 to the Knights of Doom.

In both leagues I've got Darren McFadden tonight and in my keeper league I've got my first round draft pick Tom Brady. Odds are good that I'll surpass the Knights tonight.

I was seriously hurt in my long time league by Houston being shut out by the Jets. I had Schaub and AJ and neither scored for me. They are a deadly combination when they get rolling though and believe me they will.

Arizona struggled against the 49ers which kept Fitzgerald in check most of the game but he did score a TD. That's all I can ask. If McFadden can anchor this group of RBs and have a breakout season I'll be just fine when Pierre Thomas returns, if not I'll have to do something.

In my keeper league I plan on building a dynasty. It won't take long as I see Tom Brady putting up solid numbers for years to come. He's my cornerstone as well as Calvin Johnson. My RBs will need to be upgraded in the upcoming seasons though. They aren't as solid as the other two.

All in all I know my team's potential in my long term league is much more than they showed yesterday and I know that my keeper league's potential is about what they have shown right now and is a work to build on.

No comments: