Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Different Christmas pictures are rotating across the desktop computer. Stocking are hung on the stairs with care. Thing 2 is tuning her violin and Thing 1 is up before the crack of noon.

The Date is preparing to go to work today while I'm in my robe and pajama pants typing away. Perhaps Starcraft today, maybe a long winter nap mayhap.

I'm sure TBS will have A Christmas Story playing and I'm sure that I'll be watching. I'm sure that that's about the bottom of the barrel for rhyming for me too. I'm not creative enough right now to pull off a full on poem so I'll continue on to the regularly scheduled blog.

Thing 2 is playing midnight mass tonight at the local Catholic church, invited by Music Guy. A genuine sweetheart of a man who wouldn't harm a fly. She is excited and thrilled and has new strings to play Joy to the World.

The holidays are here again but will go, hopefully next year to return with some snow. A bit of rain outside doesn't leave much upon to slip or slide.

Ok that one was a reach however soon I'll be eating a peach? Sheesh these rhymes are getting worser and worser, it must be the fault of the still flashing cursor.

No comments: