Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sushi

If you ever want to get on Thing 2's best good side just whisper the word "sushi" in her ear. She will start to follow you around like a puppy dog and ask when are we going!

The fun part I have is after I tell her that I pretend to take her up to Jumbo's so she can browse their small counter of sushi. She will turn on her death stare and fold her arms, just shy of holding her breath and flailing on the floor.

Regardless it's always fun to offer her fresh sushi made in front of you and switch it to sushi made possibly that day.

Yes I'm sure the world has better sushi than what we have here however I'm sure that she believes she's had the best outside of Japan itself. I'm not that big of a sushi connoisseur but I do enjoy some good sushi from time to time. It's usually got great flavor, clean and fresh on the palate, and is light on the tummy.

I do enjoy the spicy side of it so I always spread a little wasabi on the top with a sprinkle of soy sauce. She will find the most oddball looking thing she can find and proclaim her love for it.

Sushi with Thing 2 is an adventure, offer it to her and see for yourself!

No comments: