Monday, December 13, 2010

Thus Begins Another Week

This will be my last full week at work for the rest of the year though. Next week is like three and a half days as I'm off Friday and the half day is because of our employee Christmas dinner we make.

What will this week present? New challenges? Probably not. New ideas? Most assuredly. New problems that will arise to be overcome? You can bank on it. Payday? Thankfully YES!

After next week I'll be off work for ten full days and it'll cost me three full days of leave. Can't beat a deal like that for maximizing your leave! That's the way the federal holidays fall this year. Ten for three is pretty darn good!

I made a hearty beef stew yesterday to combat the cold. That and a fresh pan of corn bread can't help but warm you up from the inside out! There were freezing winds all day long and I just thought stew was in order. I'd have made chili but I made that earlier in the week.

It was a good weekend. I helped Teehee change his battery out in his Rav4. I watched the blizzard game between New England and Chicago which was a great weather game! The Pats blew them out but it's always fun watching bad weather games. And that was pretty much my weekend:)

The countdown to next weekend has begun!

No comments: