Monday, December 27, 2010

Second Official Day Of Vacation

With Friday being the first of course. What's in store for today?

Well I was thinking about looking into making my own Worcestershire sauce. I love that stuff, use it a lot in my cooking for flavoring. I know you have to ferment it though so it might be a longer process than what I'd really like to do. I mean you can just go down to the store and buy a big bottle for three or four dollars which is way less than what the ingredients would be to make it.

Basically it's my vacation and I'll do what i please:)

I haven't played Starcraft in nearly three days, that'll be on tap for sure. I'm still ranked second with a record of 203-213. I've got a total of 1766 points while first has 1802. It seems as if I've got a mental block going on. I'll get close, within ten points last time and went on a four or five game losing streak. I've had ten game win streaks before against good opponents but I can't win the three or four games I need to capture first.

I'll get there!

No comments: