Friday, December 31, 2010

Subcutaneous

It's kind of a neat word. It means beneath the skin is what I'm gathering. That's what I am doing for our kitty Princess every day. She gets a sixty milliliter injection of fluids under her skin every morning so she doesn't dehydrate and so her kidneys will function properly.

It's not hard at all, in fact there are You Tube videos on how to do it. Princess doesn't mind the stick as long as I put a little bit of food in front of her first. I do think she minds the temperature of the liquid though. I ran some warm water on it before I gave it to her this morning so she wouldn't get so cold.

It's not a hassle to do it either, takes three or four minutes total. She gets lots of fluids and we get to keep our kitty healthy:)

I've found her a brand of food she really likes so I'll continue to get that for her as well. Today is payday so I'll be stocking up for the kitty.

Cigotch with Beersnob went really well. We got a plan mapped, at least a starting plan. It's bound to change on the fly but thus far it's a place to start.

Tonight is the last (at least for a few years) great Skate New Year's Eve party! They will soon be off to Germany for at least two years, possibly more! The good thing is that the world is a much smaller place with the net and Skype now.

No comments: