Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Day Of Work For The Year!

Yeah, this is it. I go in earlier and get off earlier today! Hooray! Beersnob should be in the air and homeward bound now if not very soon. Princess is gaining a little weight. Perhaps only an ounce at a time but she's gaining.

Hopefully today will go by fast so I can get home and start my vacation fast! I'm ready to say goodbye to 2010 and hello to 2011. Mostly I'm ready to just be done with work for now and have some quality time off.

My Starcraft experience last night was lacking. It was one of those nights that no matter what I did it didn't work and was countered effectively. It seems I keep playing for the midgame while most of my opponents play for the early win. I've got more to read and more to learn for sure.

The real bad thing is that most of my opponents last night had less than fifty wins which means the problem is likely in my head as I'm overthinking what's going on. I've won against top ranked opponents on a consistent basis and lost against opponents who barely know what's happening. I'll figure it out.

No comments: