Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ho Hum

I made a spectacular meal of steak and baked potatoes last night for The Date and I to eat last night. Yep on the trusty Big Green Egg. I oiled up the potatoes, rubbed some salt on them, wrapped them up in some foil with the tops open to get the smoky flavor going and baked them for an hour.

They could have cooked for a bit longer as they were big and I found a couple of places that weren't tender like they should be. We were both stuffed after that meal! I felt myself morphing into an actual slug with a full belly!

I decided against making my own Worcestershire sauce yesterday, too many ingredients that just don't make enough to make it price effective. Yeah I bet it tastes great but you know, for three bucks you can get it made already and it'll last a long time.

The recipes I found did sound really good though and it didn't take as long as I anticipated. Perhaps someday it'll be something I attempt but for now, meh, no need:)

I fought my way to the top of the ladder in Starcraft yesterday morning! In fact I was number one until the evening when I went on a five game losing streak and dropped back to number two without the longtime top player even playing a game.

Anyway it'll take a couple of games to get the top ranking back, I'll conquer it again this week!

No comments: