Monday, May 22, 2006

Back To Work

However it won't be as bad.

I got some things I needed to get done DONE!

Like getting a place for the studio! Check!

Some much needed time away from work! Check!

Today is Mr. Hyde's last day as our supervisor, always a good thing. I missed all of his insanity last week. Yeah I wasn't even there but I know I will get stories of how insane he was....and there will be stories.

Tonight there is a Storm game and tomorrow night as well. When there are days at work when there is a Storm game at night, well they just fly by! I think there might even be a game Thursday night!

In Sopranos news, no this isn't a spoiler so you can keep reading, there is only episode remaining this half season. The last eight episodes are supposed to start airing in January to end the seriesj.

I think the show had a good and bad run. There are people who say that it was a character drama and that all of the forgotten storylines are not necessary to the overall story.

The other side is that there needs to be resolution and that it is lazy not to wrap up the dozens and dozens of storylines that were just left out there in space.

I'm more in the second camp. Simply because a lot of those storylines affected the characters and their motivations for doing what they were doing and could have altered the entire arc of any or many characters.

The show is basically over. With a total of nine episodes left they are going to have to do a lot of good to overcome the mediocre and poor episodes that they have given us. I mean they had two years to work all of this out and they give us THIS?!

It boggles the mind.

No comments: