Monday, May 15, 2006

Kansas International Film Festival

I entered Locker into this film festival this morning....oh....by the way I'm taking off this week to try to find a place to build my green screen studio.

Besides with only 36 more years to retirement I just need time off.

The KIFF will probably be my last festival I enter Locker into. Gary is hopefully printing off more DVDs so I can duplicate them for friends I have unintentionally left out of the first limited batch. Yes I know I haven't sent you one and am going to correct that. I feel horrible about it but my copies were very limited the first time around.

Yes I'm talking to you up North.

My Total Training After Effects DVD set will be arriving today and my green screen tomorrow.

Chris, John, and I will be meeting at 6 to discuss renting a studio for the purpose of filmming and hopefully doing some side projects to pay the rent.

So this will be a busy week and a lazy week.

No comments: