Friday, May 12, 2006

OJ Is Back

I am not really sure how to feel about this. First of all here is the story.

OJ Simpson is starring in a Candid Camera style PPV. He is playing jokes on unsuspecting people while their reactions are captured for....well who knows what for.

It is a bit sick I guess.

Who will buy this? Probably the same people who are serial killer groupies. The ones who wanted to buy Jeffery Dahmer's fridge.

I don't get it. I know that OJ was acquitted and essentially he is free to do this type of thing. He can't make any money on it though because he owes millions to the families of the people he killed.

Yeah right. Everyone knows that he is getting some kind of money from this. I'm sure that there are several different layers involved to really hide it well but OJ is getting paid somehow.

It just seems to me that OJ is being spiteful. He is flipping the finger to his victims.

He is a glutton for attention. He hasn't had any at all for over a decade now and feels the need to put himself back into the spotlight.

It is a sad commentary that something like this is even getting made.

No comments: