Thursday, May 18, 2006

Studio Location Secured!

Yes!

It is a very exciting time for us as filmmakers. We now have a location to start a real life working honest to goodness green screen studio!

We are going to start small at a T hanger as I posted about earlier. I am going to take over the monthly rent from my brother's hanger and start things.

Words are hard for me to come by to describe exactly how excited I am about this. It is a major step in our careers.

I watched March Of The Penguins AGAIN last night with my photographer friend. It is still an amazing documentary, even after every viewing! What the Emperor Penguin goes through every season is just incredible let alone being in the harshest climate in the world.

I also received my Video Copilot DVD yesterday with the chromakey tutorials on it!

It just so happens that I received my Sin City special edition the day before to replace the stolen one. This edition is a masterwork on green screen filmmaking! What you see, what is filmed, and what is eventually on the screen. It's all in there and more!

It has been a while since I've been this happy....it seems like forever.

No comments: