Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Myth That Is Kari Byron

I was watching Mythbusters recently and I have to say I'm a big fan of this show!
I have seen nearly every episode since the first season and the show gets better and better...specifically Kari Byron.

This show is smart, has some funny moments, will actually teach you something, and they blow things up! It appears that Mythbusters has inspired many people to replicate their own myths to bust or confirm. So that means the show has a huge pop culture following!

What else could you want? Kari Byron!

She is not only hot but smart and appears to have a sense of humor on the show. So what is it about this scientific goddess that keeps Mythgeeks enthralled? I'm not real sure but she has it!

I do miss Scotti Chapman though. She was the blond with the longish hair and tattoos. I am not sure what happened to her but she isn't on the show anymore. With Kari and Scotti there was a lot more playful chemistry but Tori and Grant are good as well and seem to treat Kari as a little sister.

So to boil it all down, Kari is hot. Mythbusters is cool.

No comments: