Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Green Screen Purchased!!!!

This is the opening of a brand new chapter for this group of filmmakers!

With the purchase of a 9x30 foot green screen we will be able to shoot anything we need to be able to shoot now!!!!

In fact I was thinking about renting a body shop near where I live to open a green screen studio.

At Chris's networking party there were a lot of muscians. A couple of them were pretty talented and could probably benefit from a music video as promotion.

I'm sure that there are other people who would pay to have family videos made and pay for the DVD master. I do believe that this could be turned into a full fledged production studio and we would then be able to have our customers pay the rent and finance our own projects and equipment.

With the skills and equipment that we have as a group, we could be quite formidable. There is only one other production studio in town and in this section of the state and he shoots mainly commercials. We would be no competetion for him at all.

I have no desire at all to shoot wedding videos, NONE. However I do have a desire to do something creative and I do know that there are plenty of musicians with egos who would love to be treated like a star and have their own video made.

I know I know, starving musicians have no money. That is just something we will have to deal with when it happens.

No comments: