Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Lost Season 2

I spent three days downloading the first 19 episodes of Lost's second season last week and I have to say that Lost has gotten better!

I watched them the weekend before last and have just failed to post about it yet but I am going to remedy that now!

Lost has gone from an amazing show to an outstanding show! Everything that made the first season great has made the second season better. It's all there friends. The mystery. The scifi element. The humor. The adventure, all of it is back in spades.

The odd thing about Lost though is that you really can't put your finger on what makes it a great show. It is a large cast with a ton of stories behind the characters so it stands to reason that a lot of different ingredients make this a great show.

I can point out some specifics but you know how I hate spoilers so I won't.

I was afraid that Lost would have sequelitis and try to over produce the show and just throw more money into special effects and no money into the story but that hasn't happened.

I can't wait until the DVD release to experience this show in all of its glory!

No comments: