Friday, May 19, 2006

A Good Week!!!!

I have had a good week off.

I needed it. I was getting snippy at work, imagine that.

I have spent this week trying to get me back. I have done pretty much what I want when I wanted to do it. I have started the foundation of a green screen studio as you have all read. Posted about it on a Yahoo group I belong to and had a couple of replies that there are no other studios in the state!

Ours might be simple to start but it is adequate as a first step. Yeah, a beginning.

It is what you would expect in a small aircraft hanger. Think of those temporary storage places and make it a bit bigger and that is what you have. There is electricity and plenty of space to film.

I am bidding on another tutorial for Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0, it is a used copy that new retails for about $250.00. My bid is at $78.00 right now and I really feel it won't go much higher.

I have gone over the Sin City special edition again and again to see how the chromakeying was done. I am sure that we can do similar and I am sure that once I have some test footage I can operate After Effects well enough to key out the green screen backgrounds and add any footage we need.

I needed this week. Once our studio is fully operational I really feel that my job won't effect me much anymore:)

No comments: