Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Auditions Part 2

They went pretty well last night as we had two more people show up for a total of four. They were both very good as well and made the Director's decision very hard. In fact she was completely torn on the two male leads.

Even right now I don't know who she is going to cast in fact. She said she would text me when she knows this morning. It was nice being able to see two different actors come in and give it their all too and then mix them up and see how they perform with each other.

I know she has a very difficult decision to make as we talked about both actors for nearly two hours after the auditions and when we left there still wasn't a decision made!!!!

It will be exciting to know who she put in there but I am sure that both male leads could do a fine job as I'm friends with both of them and know what both can do in this production!!!!

No comments: