Thursday, February 28, 2008

Monday

My appointment is Monday, it wasn't the earliest I could get in but I have something else to do this afternoon so I really couldn't make it.

Now I know what the cause is I know how to prevent attacks like I had the other day, and if I do have another attack then I have lortabs to fix it!

This will just be a consultation to see what my options are. I am positive that everything will be alright now! Drinking lots of water helps bunches, yeah you have to pee a lot but that is better than having to go through that kind of pain again.

This is my last free weekend until most of the Misery production is over with. There is a lot to do on this show. We aren't pressed for time or anything but still we have a pretty complex set to build and rehearsals start Monday!

No comments: