Sunday, February 10, 2008

One Thousand

This post right here represents my one thousandth post. You, my loyal readers have gone through the banal ramblings of yours truly and stuck it out anyway. Through the ups and downs you have been there.

I try to post at least once per day and now that I can blog on the run it is likely that can go up on occasion. You may have noticed that the iphone doesn't format the same way my home pc does but it is readable and my point will get across.

Posting from Dinner Theatre while it is going on is on the agenda right now. I think that would be fun! The view from the booth is pretty cool! I'd like to show it! Some of you have the documentary I did and it shows the view pretty well but others haven't seen it yet.

The gist is that I don't plan on stopping my blog anytime soon. I think there are some good posts in there as well as some that just plain suck. Those are usually because I don't have much to say or am pressed for time in the morning.

Sometimes I am tapped for ideas but something always breaks free and I find something to blog about, sometimes it is just better than other times.

For you long time readers you have earned a drink or dinner on me next time we meet. Just hit me up about it and remind me!

No comments: