Sunday, February 17, 2008

Big Sunday

Today is the Daytona 500 which is a great event! This race is a lot of fun to watch!
Will Junior start a steady stream of wins now that he is backed by a premiere team? Will the F1 drivers adapt who have switched over this year? Can Jimmy Johnson repeat? So many questions to get answered this year and it'll be fun to watch them!

I ordered two new Samsung twenty one inch widescreen monitors to replace my two Viewsonic nineteen inch monitors that I've had problems with. As soon as they arrive this week I'll have replace my single monitor. I sent the defective one back and its replacement should be back in about two weeks.

I'm also off this week until Friday from dinner theater which is the next performance. There is a pick up rehearsal on Thursday but they don't need lights or anything like that. I do have auditions on Monday and Tuesday though for Misery which as I blogged before am the new assistant director. It'll be a lot of fun!

No comments: