Thursday, February 07, 2008

No Football

Yeah, I'm kind of into football withdrawal right now. The ProBowl is on this weekend but who cares?
I mean really does anyone actually watch it? I have been promoted to Assistant Director of the next production at the theatre. (Yes it is spelled right) The current AD (that is theatre lingo) is going off to acting school next week. That is great! It is a very prestigious school and hard to get into!

Last night I also got moved from behind the stage help at dinner theatre to up into the booth where I'll be operating the lights. I happily agreed and also had the chance to time the segment I am going to film this coming Saturday morning with Wendy.

It'll be great fun! I am looking for an old typewriter now for the next production, Misery. I told a friend yesterday that I was now the Assistant Director of Misery yesterday and she laughed all day.....she likes shiny things too....keeps her fascinated for hours:)

So I'll have plenty to keep my occupied until the conference tournaments and March Madness rolls around!!!! Woohoooo!

No comments: