Thursday, February 21, 2008

First Evening Off

In over a week was very good! Sass and I went to supper and then I came home and relaxed. I had been doing something theatre related every evening for nearly two weeks now. I had last night and tonight off and go back and do dinner theater tonight and tomorrow night.

I just checked the UPS tracking site and my two brand new monitors are in town!!!! Woohoooo!!!!
I've very excited about that!!!!

I'm very tempted to call in to work today and get the day off. For one my back is killing me this morning but I'm going to a chiropractor friend of mine about that and it felt great after he worked on it last night. The second reason is that it is freezing out and I don't want two LCD monitors to be sitting outside in this weather. I'm not sure if it could damage them or not but why take a chance?

No comments: