Friday, February 08, 2008

Bob

This is Bob. Not his real name and I forget the whole story about how
he got the nickname but this is him. He is also called the Professor.

He knows everything and if two people are talking and one of them asks
a question he will jump right on in there and answer it for you.

No matter what you know he knew it faster than you did. He also loves
to talk about the penis quite a bit. He works in another shop but is
still in my job classification. There isn't a day that goes by that
the guys from the other shop don't call and tell us the daily penis
story. It isn't so much that he likes to talk about the male member it
is the fact that he gets excited about it.

He has often talked about a guy here and there being handsome or good
looking, yet he is married.

What is also funny is that I don't really care for him but I like him
more than his immediate coworkers like him. They can't stand him.

They let Bob dictate when they take off. For example if they know he is
going to be off then they will make sure they are all here. There are
five in that shop all together and you can imagine how funny it gets
when they all start complaining about him.

Nothing is ever his fault either. When he screws up, and it is very
often, he never mans up to it and takes the blame. For example I cut
some decals and got them all ready to put on, Bob puts them on upside
down and then tells the other guys it was my fault somehow!!!! Two of
them told me this!!!! So from then on I mark what side is up and down!
I know it irritates him.

No comments: