Tuesday, February 12, 2008

First Rehearsal

With props and full costume changes was last night. I figured out the lighting board at the theater and am now able to have the full blackouts and full lights as the script dictates! Woohoooo!

I was worried about it but once I had a small amount of explanation from someone who knows it decently well it made sense and I figured out the rest on my own!

Last night I also took Pam to the rehearsal. Her husband died last Fall and I've been trying to get her out of the house since she is set on acting like she is ninety all of a sudden. Usually when we would go out as a group after work to get a drink she and her husband would be with us. Now all she wants to do is get back to the house and start drinking.

So I got her to the show and put her backstage helping out with the props. It was chaos and she did have a fun time but I don't think I'm going to be able to get her back there again. I'm going to try though!

No comments: