Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Thunderstorm!!!!

We had a thunderstorm last night, in February! It is pretty warm out this morning, well above freezing anyway. Yesterday it was in the low 70's!

That rocks! It felt great out!

Not a lot happened yesterday at work. It was pretty slow. Today might be a little bit busier but I doubt it. If I took a week off I know I'd be super busy when I got back. Just the way it goes.

I've got a shoot planned this coming Saturday morning for the dinner theater production. Wendy and I will be doing a out of focus touristy shoot and try to make our town look like a tropical paradise.....yeah.....

It won't matter much, the director said it has to look bad because that causes a fight among the characters. Now that football season is over with March Madness is on its way! Time to get caught up on all of the college basketball teams and how they are doing.

No comments: