Friday, February 29, 2008

Feeling A Lot Better

As long as I drink a ton of water it doesn't bother me so much. I know its there but it isn't hurting all the time.

It's Friday, payday, they are going to cook pancakes at work! I love pancakes. Wish they were cooking bacon too though. Its alright.

My mom retired yesterday after twenty two years on her job. Some pretty high up people came to say goodbye. That was nice. My aunt drove down which was to surprise her. It worked up to a certain point. They had problems getting in by security but it got fixed and she had a real nice time! I've only got thirty some odd years to go now....

I purchased a hot sauce a few weeks back before called Wanza's Wicked Temptation which clocks in around two million scoville units. I tried a few drops and it started immediately to burn. The Source (seven million one hundred thousand units) is a slow burn but gets more intense and way hotter with less used. After The Source Wanza's wasn't very hot at all. It was actually pretty easy. I mixed it into some soup and it was pleasant after a while. It has a peppery taste which was good, a bit smoky.

I feel I could use Dave's Insanity sauce now as ketchup if I wanted to. It is a measly fifty five thousand units.

No comments: