Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bowl Season

Starts today! I've got my office pick sheet in and after today I'll be off and running!
Even though the BCS is a catastrophe there are still a couple of good games out there to watch.

Oklahoma State vs. Oregon will be a very good match up.
Normally I wouldn't care about any Big 10 team as they all pretty much suck anymore but the Fiesta Bowl will be interesting to see how many points Texas can run up on Ohio State. I think the over under is around 90...

TCU vs. Boise State is one I'm really looking forward to. I do enjoy watching Boise State play ball. They are exciting and very tough. They really deserved to be in one of the best bowls.

Utah vs. Alabama should be good and if Utah wins it will lend further weight to destroying the BCS system. Go Utah!

Maryland vs. Nevada, I can hear you now, What?!?!?! Nevada vs. Maryland?!?!? Yeah, not because of the teams but because it is played on the Boise State home field. Yeah, it is on the Smurf Turf and with the weather being what it is right now it will likely be a snow or blizzard game! Now that is worth watching! As for who is playing? Who cares, bring on the weather!

Those are the games I'm looking forward to! As for the "big" games? Eh....it really won't settle anything until there is a playoff system in place. So I am pulling for chaos to win out this year!

No comments: