Saturday, December 06, 2008

Opening Night

There were some jitters among our youngest actors on opening night. Nothing that wasn't worked out by the second act though. All in all it went very well.

The crowd was a little flat but did pick up some later in the show. A couple of the actors were sick and really had to step up their game to cover for that. With a large cast it is bound to happen this time of year.

This was a very long week. I didn't think Friday was ever going to get here to be honest. I was going to work, coming home for a short time and then heading to the theatre until nearly ten every evening. Then repeating the process the next day. I need a vacation.....which I'll be taking at the end of this month for two weeks!

I plan on doing nothing I don't have to!

No comments: