Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Minor Snow Storm

Our first storm of the year hit yesterday. About an inch of snow but it had rained some first and that is what froze and is under the snow.

The roads are slick and icy. I've had my Suburban running for almost a half hour now. A warm diesel is a happy diesel! Yes I plug it in at night too and have anti gelling fuel additive in the fuel.

Well rehearsals start again tonight. We have a show for special needs kids tomorrow night that is like a rehearsal but with costumes. Then another three show run with the set strike being on Sunday afternoon.

That will take a good two hours to take apart and put up. Maybe a bit longer. After that I have some down time, much needed down time! My two week vacation starts the following week! I'm thrilled about that!

No comments: