Sunday, December 21, 2008

Week 16

I've already mentioned my lineup but to recap it is Rivers, Peterson and Turner, Fitz, Holt, and Johnson. Praters is my kicker and I'm running with the Pittsburgh D against the Titans today.

I'm concerned about the Cardinals game since it is in a blizzard in New England. That will really limit what Fitz can do even though he is a beast. He could really have a great game or a terrible game.

At this point I just have to outscore two teams as the fourth place team is almost fifty points back with only two weeks. He could catch up to one of the other teams but I really doubt if he could bring it all the way to number one.

If I continue to put points on two teams then I should be really good come next week! It could be a very happy new year!!!!

No comments: