Sunday, December 14, 2008

Week 15

Well the season is winding down. I'm out of the playoffs but still leading the league in scoring. Three weeks total and I'll be good!

My lineup this week looks like this, Rivers, Peterson, Turner, Fitz, Johnson, and Holt. I'm going with Feely as my kicker and the Pittsburgh D as they take on the Ravens.

I might change the D though and put the Giants in as they take on the Dallas team in turmoil. Its a tough call but still it is only the defense and special teams.

Today is my last show of Yes Virginia! I'm worn out. Last night was a sold out crowd and it was a really good audience. Today's show is a producer's matinee. The proceeds are going to the March of Dimes though which is really nice.

This week is my last working week of the year! Five days and then it is two full weeks off! I'll get my Christmas shopping done, spend lots of time with those I love, and just relax the last of the year away!

No comments: