Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wrapping Up The Championship!

Currently the second place team would have to score exactly sixty one points to beat me out for first overall. Not only that but this week my team is in the midst of having that mythical "going off" week I knew was coming!

Right now I'm sitting at fifty eight points. Peterson scored a bonus td, Turner had a td and tons of bonus yards, Andre Johnson had two tds and bonus yards, the Steelers had a huge defensive day scoring me fourteen points by destroying Cleveland, Larry Fitzgerald has one td right now against the Seahawks....and I still have Rivers going tonight as well as my kicker Matt Prater.

I'm sitting in first place right now not only in the overall league score but this week! I'm in line for a double payday! This would cap off my most successful season in my money league to date. In over a decade of playing this has been my best year even though I've been close and in the money before.

So I'm at fifty eight points and counting....

No comments: