Thursday, December 18, 2008

Why

Do I always wait to the last minute to Christmas shop? Actually it isn't the last minute yet, next week will be and THAT is when I plan on Christmas shopping.

As big as I am about planning things out you'd think that I would have been doing this months ago! But NNOOooooOOOooo.....I have to wait until NEXT week to Christmas shop! How nuts is that?!

It isn't even that I hate shopping or anything. I would much rather buy a gift for someone else than have someone buy one for me. Maybe I'm wired a bit differently but honestly I know I'm the hardest person in the world to buy for. If I want something I usually have it. If I don't (like a 52", 1080p, plasma or lcd tv) then I'm trying to save for it.

Oh well, such is the way I think I guess. So if any of you have any ideas about getting me something, do me a HUGE favor and donate that money to a charity or adopt a family to have Christmas for. Let me know ahead of time and I might have some left over to kick in to help YOU out.

No comments: