Sunday, December 07, 2008

So So Second Show

The audience was horrible and nearly unresponsive. They really either didn't have any energy or they just thought the show was bad which it wasn't last night. The cues were good, the actors were on, they didn't lack any energy.

Some audiences are great and respond to everything and then some are like last night's audience and they are flat from the start.

Today's show is a producer's show, they will be very responsive since they kicked in some money to make the show happen. It also happens to be during the games today so I won't really know how my team is doing until later in the afternoon.

That's alright, it will be a nice surprise to see how they are doing while I'm not watching. Maybe they will really go off this week and I won't know it until later! That would be an incredible surprise!

I'm meeting friends for lunch today at eleven. That'll be fun, always is!

So today I am starting with fifteen points, my opponent has ten in the first round of the playoffs. I'm the second seed after last week's loss so I'm taking on the fifth seed. Would have been the the top seed if it hadn't been for last week.

It's alright though! This is a new week!

No comments: