Monday, December 15, 2008

Increasing The Lead!

I've now got a thirty point lead over second and a thirty five point lead over third in my fantasy league standings!

This is exciting! I was able to increase my lead over the two teams I really needed to put points on. With two weeks left in the season a thirty point lead is pretty good. Not enough to be comfortable with but it is nice. If my players maintain what they have been doing it will be really good!

Well the show is over, it closed yesterday and we all pitched in to tear down the set. That was quite a chore. It took about three hours to finish.

Finally I get some much needed rest! After the past three weeks of doing something nearly every evening with the show it will also be a bit weird. You'll actually be wanting to go and do something with the show but there is nothing to do since there is no show.

That's alright though, I'll get over that part in a day or two! Five work days left until I take a two week vacation! That is thrilling! No plans, just get to do what I want when I want!

No comments: