Thursday, December 11, 2008

Typical

Icy roads yesterday, warms up a bit, clear roads this morning!

That is our weather. It is really rare we have slick, icy roads for more than two straight days. It happens sometimes but not often. I'm ok with that though. It was certainly very cold and is right now even. Got the Suburban warming up right now. I like stepping into a warm cab! I guess that is a simple pleasure, a warm cab on a cold morning.

Well I don't have anyone going in tonight's game which features the Bears and Saints. I won't be turning in my lineup this morning. I could as it probably won't change between now and Sunday but I'll just hold off in case I decide to pick someone up.

I think I'll go to the pub tonight before the show starts. Well it is really a full on dress rehearsal with a special needs crowd we are putting on for free. Been ordering Irish Coffee the past couple of times I've been there. Nice and warm on a cold evening!

No comments: