Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Still Second

But I gained ground on third place and now am only one point behind first! I can live with that. I knew it would tighten up as the season wound down. This is just happening now instead of later.

The only year that we haven't had a close race for the overall lead was when a team had LT in his prime a couple of years ago. He won by around two hundred points and came in first several times that season on the weeklies.

It was a runaway victory all around for him. Peterson isn't having that kind of year but if he have had a run of twenty tds this season I would be that dominate despite my receivers under performing td wise.

This is going to be a tough run in the next four weeks. I really need my team to step up and do what it did during the start of the season and get into the sixties for a couple of them to have a good chance at winning it all.

No comments: